Big News

My family and I will be moving from Des Moines in June. The Bishop and Cabinet have “appointed” me to be the pastor of another congregation, Salem United Methodist Church in Cedar Rapids.

We are experiencing the grief and hope that accompany most life-transitions. There’s a pretty good load of stress right now (we have to sell our house - yikes!). Yet, we are grateful for the many relationships we have with those of you around us (near and far).

Please join me in praying for these two congregations: First Church (Des Moines) and Salem Church (Cedar Rapids). It has been my privilege and joy to share life with my family and friends here and to live and work with Kevin LaGree (lead pastor), the great staff, and the wonderful people around First Church. I hope it will be my privilege and joy to live and serve with the people of Salem and Cedar Rapids.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Church Under Water

Tearing Down the Old Church Building

Consecration on May 17