The End of 9:00 am

We are ending the 9:00 am worship service as of now. I’m sorry for the abruptness. I know this isn’t the best situation but this is how it's working out. We have the early 7:30 am Easter sunrise service tomorrow, and then I'm gone on vacation the next Sunday. We wouldn't be having the 9:00 am service while I’m gone. Then if we start the 9:00 am service back up when I return from vacation, it would only be for a few more weeks (since I am moving to another church this year). So we'd stop it and start it and stop it again. Furthermore, I'll be doing the 10:30 am service all of April as Kevin is gone on vacation during that time. Therefore, while it's not the best timing and we haven't had a chance to really talk about it, we're ending the 9:00 am service after tomorrow. If you have any questions or comments, don’t hesitate to let me know.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Church Under Water

Tearing Down the Old Church Building

Consecration on May 17